Community Justice Assistance Division
Click on the Job Posting Number for a more detailed job description.
JOB POSTING NO: 100149CJ
PAYROLL TITLE: AUDITOR III
EXTENDED TITLE: Field Services Specialist
SALARY: GR. B19-($3,677.18 / Monthly)
VACANCY LOCATION: Austin, TX
UNIT/DEPT: Community Justice Assistance Division
PAYROLL JOB#: 799706
- Longevity Pay
- Regular Service Retirement
- Telephonic Interviews Will Not Be Accepted
- Work Site Visits Will Not Be Conducted
- No Study Material
- Extensive Overnight Travel
- Bachelor’s degree from a college or university accredited by an organization recognized by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA) or by the United States Department of Education (USDE). Major course work in Business Administration, Criminal Justice, Public Administration, or a related field preferred. Each year of experience as described below in excess of the required five years may be substituted for thirty semester hours from an accredited college or university on a year-for-year basis.
- Five years full-time, wage-earning criminal justice experience.
- Technical review, program evaluation, or program administration experience preferred.
- Community supervision experience preferred.
**The salary for an ERS Retiree (or non-contributing member) will be $3,587.50.**
The following Military Occupational Specialty codes are generally applicable to this position. Applicants must fully complete the summary of experience to determine if minimum qualifications are met. 89, 36, 70, LS, 310X, 651X, 751X, 020, 30, 31, 32, F&S, FIN10, 34, 6F, 65
*Outside applicants will be required to submit to pre-employment drug testing as a condition of employment.*
Applicants must submit the State of Texas Application For Employment and the applicable supplement for outside applicants (PERS 282) or current TDCJ employees (PERS 598) to the contact person listed on the job posting. Applications may also be submitted through the Work In Texas website; however, the applicable supplement must also be submitted to the contact person. Questions regarding the position or application process can be directed to the contact person’s email address; however, applications will not be accepted by email.