Crisis Center of Anderson and Cherokee Counties
The Executive Director is responsible for the total operation of the Crisis Center, both programmatic and administratively. Applicants should have a general knowledge of the needs and mission of local crisis centers and should have a combination of education and experience to coincide with this challenging and rewarding position. A general summary of the job description is:
- Responsible for the supervision, evaluation, management, program planning and development process of the Crisis Center and its employees
- Supervises the handling of all financial matters, billing forms, reports, directly and/or indirectly relating to the Crisis Center
- Recommends operating budget and/or revisions to the Board of Directors
- Organizes and develops formal/informal linkages with agencies, organizations and individuals who may be able to provide resources to the program and become incorporated into the total service delivery plan
- Serves as a liaison and facilitates the coordination between Crisis Center staff, board members, community agencies, parents/families, volunteers and grantors
- Develops policy and procedures to be presented to the Board of Directors
- Responsible for achieving the Crisis Center’s goals and objectives
- Assures continued efforts to secure public and private funding for the support of programs of the Crisis Center including documentation, timely submission of grant/contract proposals, request for funding and presentations to funding agencies and foundations
- Provides regular reports of services provided by the Crisis Center and employees as well as descriptions of Crisis Center accomplishments and problem areas to the Board of Directors
- Provide community education and professional training to community.
- Assist with volunteer training.
- Overall responsible for the day-to-day operations, employees and volunteers.
- Other duties as assigned by the Board of Directors
Resumes should be submitted to:
The Crisis Center of Anderson and Cherokee Counties
700 East Cherokee
Jacksonville, TX 75766
Attention Terry Morrow