Hays-Caldwell Women’s Center
GENERAL DESCRIPTION: Under the supervision of the Director of Operations, provides for the day-to-day financial management of the organization and ensures compliance with financial reporting requirements and the data integrity of the financial management system. Examines, analyzes, and interprets accounting data, records and reports. Advises or assists management on accounting and financial management matters. Applies the principles of accounting and complies with GAAP requirements. This is a full-time exempt position.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBLITIES:
- FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT
- Oversee the development, updating, and implementation of the cost allocation plan to meet grant and agency requirements.
- Ensure that all financial requirements mandated by funders are reflected in agency policies and procedures and are implemented correctly.
- Maintain accurate budgets for the current year and provide management and funders with reports required to monitor budget status.
- Build budgets for the next two fiscal years that reflect strategic plans and initiatives.
- Assist in preparation of grant applications, specifically on financial/budgeting components and with the Director of Operations, ensure compliance with financial requirements outlined in all grant contracts awarded.
- Conduct financial analysis and keep accurate account of respective fund balances for designated (temporarily restricted) funds.
- Prepare, review, and analyze financial statements (to include income statements, balance sheets, receivable reports, cash flow management, etc.).
- Provide required monthly financial reports to allow for management and Board of Directors to facilitate informed financial decisions.
- Ensure that all tax-reporting requirements are met (annual tax returns, quarterly payroll reports, etc.) Review tax returns prepared by external auditor. Provide oversight for preparation, review, and submission of W2’s and 1099’s.
- Coordinate annual external audit and other grant reviews as required by the Board of Directors and funders.
Bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting and at least 3 years of accounting experience or 5+ years of nonprofit accounting experience required.
Salary for this position is $62,500. This is a full-time exempt position. If you are interested and would like more information about HCWC, the position, or how to apply, please contact Michelle Ducote at firstname.lastname@example.org. Open until filled/EOE.
If you are interested and would like more information about HCWC, the position, or how to apply, please contact Michelle Ducote at email@example.com. Open until filled/EOE.