Hope’s Door/ New Beginning Center
Job Description: Provide individual and group counseling to adult and child victims of domestic violence.
Reports to: Outreach Program Manager
Education: Completion of Master’s degree in counseling, psychology, or social work, obtained or working towards LPC or LMSW
- A minimum of three years’ experience in direct mental health services and trauma related fields.
- 1-2 years working with victims of domestic violence.
- Group and individual therapy skills
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and written.
- Working knowledge of dynamics of domestic violence.
- Ability to be on-time and maintain a regular, consistence schedule.
- Knowledge of and commitment to counseling techniques which empower victims of domestic violence and knowledge of the human service delivery system and legal system.
- Bilingual preferred
Send application materials to Cindy Burnam at email@example.com.