Hope’s Door/New Beginning Center
- Oversee outpatient counseling program.
- Provide individual and group counseling to both English and Spanish adult and child victims of family violence.
- Lead group counseling and psycho-educational sessions for adult and/or child victims of domestic violence.
- Make recommendation on refining and improving current programs to optimally meet the needs of clients given the resources available.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Reports to: Outreach Program Manager
- Education: Completion of Master’s degree in counseling, psychology, or social work
- License: LPC or LCSW
- Fluent in Spanish
- 1-2 years working with victims of domestic violence preferred
Skills: Knowledge of and commitment to counseling techniques which empower victims of domestic violence and knowledge of the human service delivery system and legal system.
Compensation: Competitive Salary
Please send resumes to:
Chief Executive Officer
860 F. Avenue, Suite 100
Plano, Texas 75074
P) 972.422.2911 ext. 0889