Resources for Finance Professionals
Events, Consultations, E-learning, and Toolkits
This two-day event is held annually in March. Registration is complimentary for Family Violence Service Providers. We offer 2 complimentary registrations for Texas Family Violence Service Providers and reimbursement for one person per agency for per diem and lodging as resources allow. Current information is available on our Events page.
TCFV offers customized finance consultations and trainings to category I and II members as well as family violence centers funded by CJD and/or HHSC. If you need assistance, please complete the Financial Consultation Request Form and select one or more financial consultant options listed. TCFV will be in contact to discuss your agency’s needs, and, as resources allow, develop a plan for services and identify a consultant to provide services.
- Agency Finance Management Review: Provides a virtual or on-site consultant for up to two days that works with staff to ensure the agency’s financial policies and procedures are current and in accordance with 2 CFR 200.
- Agency Finance Leadership Transition: Provides a virtual or on-site consultant for up to three days to work with staff and board to assess the agency and make recommendations for financial leadership transition.
- Cost allocation: Provides virtual or on-site consultant that works with staff to develop tools for implementing a comprehensive Cost Allocation Plan.
- Monitoring/Audit Compliance: Provides a virtual or on-site consultant to work with staff to review findings and assist with developing a compliance plan and response to funders.
Register for a Coalition Manager account and access our library of online E-learning modules. E-learning topics include:
- Time and Effort Keeping
- Indirect Cost Planning, Allocation, and Rates
- Cost Sharing and Match
- Reimagining Your Business Model
- Budgeting and Scenario Planning for a New Reality
- Fraud Prevention and Detection
- Mitigating Fraud through Internal Control
Finance professionals can join our monthly virtual meetings, sign up for the Finance Professionals Listserv, or communicate directly with our Finance and Administrative Technical Support Manager.